Implicit Services is a remote offshore accounting outsourcing service provider in the vertical of Finance and Accounts. We provide Bookkeeping and Accounting Services to CPA/CAs' and small & mid sized enterprises in USA and Canada. Implicit Services provides comprehensive accounting and finance outsource services to small and mid-size companies allowing owners and/or senior management more time to focus on the growth of their business.
By providing access to high-level accounting services at low cost, clients achieve savings in hard dollars but also in soft costs, such as spending less time on accounting and finance tasks.
Our Basic Accounting Management Services package is designed to complete your daily financial record-keeping tasks as well as your month-end closing tasks, followed by preparation of monthly financial reports and analysis of your business.
We provides Just-In-Time-Accounting, you pay for what you need, when you need it. No need to incur high fixed overhead for services you can get at a fraction of the cost. Please call us for a free initial consultation.
We are a new age business process outsourcing organization, which is highly focused on utilizing the potential of human intelligence and technology to provide powerful employee leasing and recruitment solutions to enterprises. We make it our highest priority to understand our customer's enterprise and its resource needs.
Bookkeeping Services -QuickBooks
General Accounting - QuickBooks:
- Maintain Chart of Accounts
- Posting Nominal Ledgers
- Post data into Day Books
- Trial Balance Reports Generation
- Establish Closing Schedule
- Perform Monthly, Quarterly and Year-end closings
- Maintaining Account receivables and Payables
Fixed Asset Accounting - QuickBooks
- Classify, capitalize and record fixed assets items and capital expenditure.
- Depreciation Calculations
Accounts Payables - QuickBooks
- Invoice Processing
- Client-approved Vendor Invoices Processing
- Client's input based Negotiated Price Items verification
- Client's input based Price and Quantity Discrepancies resolution
- Client-approved Vouchers posting
- Other client-approved Charges Processing
- Maintain files to support Invoice Processing
- Centralized customer invoice control
- Prompt customer invoice generation
- Customer account reconciliation
- Automated customer statement generation
- Banking of customer receiptsImproved cash flow with quicker customer settlement
Accounts Receivables - QuickBooks
- Record and Account for Revenue
- Prepare Client's Bills and Statements
- Credit and Collections
- Input Receivable Transactions
- Journal Entries Verification
- Send out client-approved End-customer Bills and Statements
- Maintain Standard Pricing Information
- Maintain End-customer Receivables
- Client-approved Adjustments Processing
- Apply cash received to customer accounts and resolve "Short Pays"
Management Reports and Financial Analyses- QuickBooks
- Preparation of Projected Revenue, Expenses and Cash Flow
- Preparation of Financial Budgets, guidelines and assumptions
- Variance and Ratio analysis' reports comparing actual results to budget
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement compared to budget and/or previous period
- Provide monthly analysis of business' performance by unit
- Provide any other financial report required by the Client's for Banks and Financial Institutions
Reconciliation - QuickBooks
- Provide reconciliation of Inter-company and Intra-company
- Reconcile Fixed Assets and associated Ledger Entries
- Reconcile Accounts Receivables
- Reconcile Accounts Payables
- Reconcile Bank Accounts Reconcile Credit card